All our frames undergo testing according to ISO and additional in-house standards. We ensure high quality and offer a five-year warranty for the first owner, covering manufacturing and material failures.
Additional conditions include:
- The original invoice is mandatory for warranty services.
- Costs for third-party components requiring replacement are not covered by Frameworks.
- Frameworks does not cover costs from third parties in the warranty process, such as assembly by a bike shop.
- Frameworks reserves the right to offer equivalent products as replacements, such as newer models or different colors.
- Defective components become the property of Frameworks after replacement.
- A warranty exchange does not extend the warranty period.
- Frameworks does not provide compensation in any form during the warranty process.
- Round-trip shipping costs are covered by Frameworks (standard shipping only, express shipping possible at your own cost).
- Frames sent to us for warranty claims need to be clean, with all third-party components removed. If a frame sent to us still requires cleaning or parts need to be disassembled, we will charge for the necessary working time at our usual hourly rates.
Exclusions from or voids of the warranty:
- Exceeding the maximum permitted weight and improper use void the warranty. The maximum total system weight (rider + bike) is 130kg.
- Deformation of the frame surface will void the warranty.
- Usage of components that aren’t approved voids the warranty.
- Paint damage voids the warranty.
- Damage caused by a crash, lack of maintenance, wear, and corrosion are excluded from the warranty.
- Structural modifications, grinding, and any changes to the surface such as painting void the warranty.
- Damage to derailleur hangers is excluded from the warranty.